Payflic codes are at the centre of what makes Payflic, well Payflic. Payflic codes contain metadata that link to product data on our servers. A Payflic code can be added to any digital media or physical print, making it possible for Payflic users to screenshot and directly purchase products from any platform.
To ensure Payflic codes you create are compatible with our systems please follow the below:
- The suggested minimum size of a Payflic code is 2.54cm x 2.54cm (96px x 96px) — Although it is important that you test each Payflic code you create prior to publishing it to prevent issues.
- Do not amend any colours of the Payflic code.
- Do not edit, change or remove the Payflic logo from any Payflic code.
- Do not add any other image, icon or logo over the top of the Payflic code
- Ensure the Payflic code is completely visible with a minimum 2px border from the outer black outline of the Payflic code.